May 3, 2011

Me and my Girlfriend: Bye Bicicleta Bye! (3 of 3)

Spain: Barcelona, Calella, Lloret Del Mar, Girona, Barcelona, Valencia, Madrid, Sevilla, Córdoba, Sevilla, Malaga, Granada, Sevilla.

montana, 94
Day 94: My final day in Sevilla, my final day in Spain.
My final day with Ana Lucia.
feria, casetas, bicycle
To be honest it got lonely at times, just me and her
feria, merry go round
... but it was quite the ride.
bicycle, santa justaMy final Sabado on the way to a Rockabilly show in the city, some of Ana Lucia's screws came loose riding past a long stretch of road near Santa Justa station. I didn't think much of it at the time but I later realised whilst some parts had fallen in the basket, a bolt had fallen on the ground. Some 6 hours later, returning from the show I decided to look for it under the 2am street lights. I remembered the mishap occurred around a fortuitously placed "1" sticker. Sure enough I recovered it. I really didn't want to face her parents with her in pieces.

ponte isabel II, sevilla, bridge, river, people
Hasta Luego España
- Me and my Girlfriend Pt1: Riding high in Andalucia
- Me and my Girlfriend Pt2: Ride or die, Sevilla La, la la
- Me and my Girlfriend Pt3: Bye Bicicleta Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment